Yealink T58V IP Phone Features
Yealink SIP-T58V IP Phone combined with an integrated web browser, schedule, recorder and also more, which likewise sustain the installment of third-party applications for service personalization. The Yealink SIP-T5 Smart Media Phone Series strikes a beautiful balance in between simpleness and also sophistication, offering an all-in-one interactions option for today’s active execs, supervisors, and teleworkers.
The Yealink SIP-T58V VoIP Phone Cameroon showcases Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR for coupling with headsets and also mobile Phones. The SIP-T58 Collection could likewise be paired with as much as 3 Yealink color-screen expansion modules. It also includes dual-port Gigabit Ethernet with PoE in addition to integrated Wi-Fi. TheUSB 2.0 port permits media as well as storage space via a USB flash drive as well as a direct wired/wireless USB headset connection.
The Yealink SIP-T58V IP Phone consists of the current variation of Yealink Ideal HD Voice technologies and now sustains the Opus codec, which helps optimize the acoustic efficiency of the phone’s handset, headset and also especially the speakerphone.
Yealink SIP-T58V IP Phone Specification
- Runs Android 5.1.1
- 7 inch (1024 x 600) capacitive adjustable touch screen
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- 720p30 HD video
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- Opus Codec support
- Up to 3-party video conferencing
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- USB 2.0 port (2.0 compliant) for USB headset, media and storage applications
- Up to 5-party video/audio mixed conferencing
- Color-screen Expansion Module support
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Pairing mobile devices
- Audio codec: Opus, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C, G.711 (A/µ), G.723, G.726, G.729AB, iLBC SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- Wired/wireless USB headset